I will format your MS Word manuscript to be perfectly ready for upload to KDP (Kindle) or other online platforms. This includes:
• A clickable Table of Contents.
• Attractive chapter headings and subchapters with fully justified paragraphs.
• Centered images, must be submitted with 300 DPI.
• Formatting uses block paragraphs for nonfiction and indented ones for fiction.
If you want a different formatting style or have particular font preferences, please let me know.
Before ordering, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific goals and delivery dates. The contact ensures that your project will fit my schedule and that you’ll be happy with the result.
I will format your manuscript for Createspace. This includes:
• A numbered table of contents, centered images, attractive chapter headings, and fully justified paragraphs. Drop caps can be added to the first paragraph of each chapter (optional).
• Alternating headers. All chapters will begin on the recto (right) side with an odd-numbered page. New chapters will have no header on the first page but will have a centered page number on the bottom. I will use your chosen font.
• Block paragraphs for nonfiction and indented for fiction.
The finished job will include both the formatted MS Word document and a pdf file that is ready for uploading to Createspace.
Before ordering, contact me at email@example.com to discuss your specific goals and delivery dates. This is especially important if you have an urgent timeline for completion. Let’s be sure I can get yours into the schedule!